Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair Review – 6 Killing Features
When was the last time you stared at a product, saying how this product comes at this price? Whether this has ever happened to you, no doubt, this will happen with Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair. It has an attractive and elegant design, Ultimate control for each detail of your experience, and on-point body scanning technology. But these are not only what makes it a monster in its price range. Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair surprises go further, making it an extremely stunning choice as one of the top names in the market
In this Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair review, we would uncover all the surprises this product contains one by one. We will answer the question of what makes it an outstanding choice, deserves each penny you put in?
Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair Positives and Negatives Review
- Great Value for the money
- Unique diversity of auto-programs
- Body scanning technology and pain detectors
- Advanced rollers providing an excellent massaging experience.
- Amazing airbags distribution
- Premium quality sound system
- Smart touch screen controller provides ultimate control
- 2D massage, not 3D
Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Images
Who is Osaki OS-Pro Alpina for?
This recliner is ideal for a person:
- Looking for a mid-range massage chair that gives the best value of the money.
- Seeking a large diversity of massage programs
What makes Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair one of the biggest players in his price range? – Full Review
12 Auto Programs of OS-Pro Alpina in review | One of a Kind Programs Diversity
Providing a unique variety of massage programs, Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair can meet each preference in the right way. It delivers approximately double the program of any product at this price range. Its auto-programs including:
- General Program: A mix-up of all styles in one program
- Deep Tissue: a mix between kneading and tapping that targets muscle tissue deeply.
- Recovery: Applying kneading and tapping on waist and hip areas.
- Wake Up: Stimulating the back using a combination of multiple knocking and tapping movements.
- Sleeping: using tapping movements in a gentle way, along with some kneading, to reach maximum relaxation.
- Health regimen: Focusing primarily on the waist, hip, and thigh area, using multiple massage styles.
- Stretching: Inflating the airbags, grabbing the ankles, and pulling to stretch the back, legs, and arms.
- Older vitality: using Soft kneading and soft tapping to deliver an all-inclusive back massage.
- Man’s Health: Strong tapping and soft kneading on the lower back area.
- Women’s beauty: Kneading, rolling, and shiatsu massage on the lower back.
- Kidney Vigor: Getting a complete lower back massage using all techniques.
- Aching points: Detecting all sore points of the body and focusing mainly on them.
- Spleen Digest: Using soft massage to invigorate the Spleen
Massage Control of Osaki OS-Pro Alpina in Review | Specify Each Single Detail
This chair provides holistic control over each detail of your session
- 5 Levels of Speed, Strength & Intensity
Customize your massage speed, strength, and intensity according to your preferences with the 5 gradual levels this chair gives you. And enjoy your favorite session made by your instructions.
- 6 Manual Styles
Do you prefer a massage style over others? Your remote control gives you the option to choose your favorite style manually. Turn the chair on, choose your favorite style and have fun.
Advanced Customization System of Osaki OS-Pro Alpina in Review | Targeting the Exact pain points with the exact pressure
This chair gives you a special massage tailored for your condition with:
- Pain Detector
It is one of the 12 auto-programs we mentioned above. However, its importance makes it a standalone feature that we should address separately.
By touching the ache sensor in the chair’s armrest, it would be able to detect your body’s pain points and focus the massage on the achiest points to deliver the ultimate relief.
- Body Scan Technology
During a massage session, the therapist works with different pressure on the different body areas according to the nature of the area and its condition. The same goes here with Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair. The chair starts a full-body scan before starting any session to determine the key areas of your back and neck and how it is going to distribute the pressure between them through the session. This body scanning technology also would determine the height of your shoulders to adjust the chair’s position accordingly.
Delightful Experience | Professionally Designed
This chair comes up with a first-class experience consists of:
- 22 Airbags smartly distributed
The chair comes with 22 airbags made with advanced technology and smartly placed. These airbags distribute their pressure efficiently, allowing each body part to enjoy a sufficient amount of pressure.
- A Combination of 2 Rollers Technologies:
This recliner provides an incredibly consistent massage experience, combining both L and S tracks in one rolling system.
L-track: goes in a rolling way from your neck up to under your glutes down.
S-track: goes through a natural movement across your spine.
It’s amazing how combing these two tracks could take your experience to the next level.
- Zero Gravity Recline
Supporting your childhood dream of becoming an astronaut, Osaki provides you with an astronaut-like experience. Osaki OS-Pro Alpina is Zero Gravity Massage Chair. No need to describe how amazing the Zero Gravity position experience is. It is enough to say that it is an incomparable relaxation position. So enjoy your massage while you are weightless.
- Lumbar Heat
Give your circulation a boost. Tap a button to turn on the heat located in your lower back.
The two heat pads help to greatly loosen up your lumbar area.
- Seat Vibration
The chair is also equipped with Seat Vibration that provides a vibration through this area, enhancing the massage session.
- Hip Air Massage
This product comes with double layers of airbags on both sides of your hips and waist. These airbags are going to push strongly against your hips and waist, making a kind of tension releasing in this area during the session.
- Foot Rollers
Osaki rewards one of the most used and one of the ashiest parts of your body, your foot. It provides a soothing massage to the bottom of your feet, focusing on acupressure points to give a thorough tension relief for your whole body. Besides this, rollers work on releasing pain and discomfort disturbing your feet. It is an amazing experience awaiting your feet.
Touch Screen Remote | One of the Smartest Controllers in the Market
This recliner comes with one of the smartest controllers in the market. It has:
- A touch screen tablet remote. It displays all the functions and automatic programs in an easy to understand and use manner. Thus, it is simple to operate the chair.
- 4 different languages: the controller comes in 4 languages English, Spanish, French, and Chinese, you can switch to the most convenient one for you.
- Auto-Timer 5-30 minutes. You can choose your session duration from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your preferable length. Taping simply some touches on the screen
Listen to Music and Relax | Joy Beyond massage
This chair is designed to give you a comprehensive relaxation experience, so it comes with:
- Bluetooth Speaker
Doubling your joy, Osaki OS-Pro Alpina combines your music and massage together. It provides premium quality Bluetooth speakers sound with noise isolation angles to get involved in the adventure with all your sensations.
- LED Chemotherapy
The Blue chemotherapy LED light on both sides of the chair enhances relaxation, especially in a dimly lit room.
Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair Assembly
The Main Unit Components:
- Base unit
- Side panels
- Leg rest
- 1 Power Cord
- Allen Key
- 4 Screw
- Controller Stand
- 4 Spacers
- 4 Allen Screws
- 2 Bolt A
- 1 Bolt B
- 3 Split Pins
Tools you may also need:
- Cross Screwdriver
Setting Up the Chair | Preparing for Assembly
1- Where to put the chair?
- Ensure there is a proper space for the chair to recline
- Put the chair in a place away from direct sunlight and high temperature to avoid any negative effects from them.
- Put the chair on a mat of a significant size to avoid any damage to the floor.
- Put the chair nearby a power outlet
2- Unboxing the Components
- Unbox all the components
- Ensure that all the main components and accessories are existing.
- Lift the units carefully to avoid any back injury.
- Call for help from another person as the unit assembly requires 2 people.
Assembly process | Getting the Chair Ready
Check the complete assembly process step-by-step with photos for each step inside the product manual. You can download the product’s manual below.
Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Massage Chair Manual
You can download the full product manual with one click here
- Item Net Weight: 236.5 lbs.
- Voltage :110 -120V
- Power consumption: 220W
- Dimensions (L x W x H) :
- Upright: 63×31.1×45.3 inches
- Reclined: 78.7×31.1×35.4 inches
- Session timer: 5/10/15/20/25/30 min
- Weight Recommendation: 260 lbs.or below
- Height Recommendations: 6.4 ft or below
- Warranty term: three years standard warranty
Are Osaki massage chairs made in Japan?
Although Osaki is a Japanese name, it made some of its products in Japan, for instance, the JP series of Osaki massage chairs. The main location of the company is the US, and most of Osaki products are made in China and some are made in Taiwan.
Osaki OS-Pro Alpina is a perfect match for those who like diversity in massage styles and programs. It’s the one that offers the greatest value for this price range. So if the difference between the 2D technology that comes with this product and the more advanced 3D massage is not that important to you, then this chair from Osaki definitely should be your first choice.